Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Where a kid can be a kid...

The ladies have become very popular here lately and last night they had plans to spend the night with their new cousin, Lilly.

Plans were changed last minute and I felt horrible for them. When they both woke up yesterday morning they immediately got dressed and packed their bag so I decided since I was tired of sitting at home that we would go on a little adventure.

We surprised them with a visit to Chuck E Cheese.

As you can see, daddy wasn't exactly thrilled with this adventure out.
We did the typical pizza and salad bar but the girls were to excited to even think about eating.

Don't let the excitement on her face fool you, she ate about two bites.

Our adventure was so spur of the moment that momma didn't even take a shower and her hair was pulled back in a pony tail that looked horrible. I was kind enough to slap on some mascara though...lol.
We played lots and lots of games and finished up with almost 900 tickets which meant the ladies got to pick a few pieces of treasure and when I say treasure all you parents out there know what I mean, junk...lol.

Daddy rocking out after Cadence gave up.



Chuck E Cheese wasn't on my list of things to do during Christmas break and Daniel wasn't thrilled but we went early and with it being right before Christmas they weren't busy at all. The only thing that mattered to me is that my baby girls enjoyed themselves and they sure did.



I love doing these kinds of things with my ladies and we are extremely blessed to be able to do so.

No comments :

Post a Comment