Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Hugs & Kisses Photography

Since I bought my Nikon a year or so before I had Addison, I have slowly gotten into this whole photography thing. I've always enjoyed looking through old pictures and remember vividly the albums that my grandma Roock always kept stashed away. My step-mom used to take pictures all of the time but she never got the film developed, I wonder if she has ever done so? My youngest sister posted a picture of the four of us kids on Christmas morning from many moons ago, on Facebook, and it shows me with a camera.

I've stepped up a bit from my cheap, pink camera to my Nikon and since then I'm the one who is always taking pictures at the latest family function or event.

I've gotten better at it and since then I've started my own photography business. I use the word business lightly because I've been paid for my services once since I started it last year. If I charged my family and friends every time I took pictures for them I would be rich.

Anyway, I've had a few sessions in the past month or so that I'm really proud of and I thought since I have nothing better to blog about, that I would share a few of the pictures with all of you. I don't proclaim to be a professional, but for a self taught beginner, I think they are pretty good.











The top couple are good friends of ours. They aren't engaged yet, but I hope that one day I'll be taking their engagement photos. The second couple is the oldest of my twin brothers, Steve, and his fiance Jessica. She is part of a set of quads. I'm pretty sure that they should be scared to death of a multiple birth when they decide to start a family. These were their engagement photos and they plan on tying the knot next July.

If you would like to see more of my work you can find me on Facebook or on my photography blog

No comments :

Post a Comment