Sunday, November 18, 2012

Family Pictures at Portrait Innovations

Excluding the family picture we had taken at the hospital after having had Cadence, and of course those occasional family shots that a family member might randomly snap, we've never had family pictures taken. I scheduled to have some taken last year around this time but my sickness kept us from actually following through with having them done.

I made an appointment for us this past Friday at 6:30 with the photographers at Portrait Innovations. I almost rescheduled it because I was afraid we would be late since Daniel usually works till 5:30, that and he really needed a hair cut but I refused to let what happen last year, happen again.

We had a couple of touch and go moments with the girls and not wanting to pay attention to the camera, and Daniel's hair is a hot mess, but we pulled through and I think they turned out really well. I was very impressed with our photographer and they are very budget friendly. I spent less than a hundred dollars and I got more pictures that I know people to pass them out to. Typically I am anti-posed/anti-studio pictures which is why I'm an outdoor photographer, but I am so glad we had these done and after posting them on Facebook for all of my friends and family to see, I received lots of compliments.

So for your viewing pleasure, I thought I would share of a few of my favorites here on our family blog.











*Just an FYI, Portrait Innovations did not ask me nor did they pay me to do this post. I just wanted to share our experience with them and show some of my favorite photos.

No comments :

Post a Comment