Sunday, July 15, 2012

Wallies

During my stay in the hospital for my resection surgery, I had the privilege of having a room right by the Care Flight pad. The noise wasn't terrible and most nights I was so drugged up I didn't even notice it coming in or leaving.


The girls got the biggest kick out of watching it come in for a landing. Addison especially loved it and since then she has been calling any helicopter or plane that she sees a Wallie. I'm not sure where she came up with the name but its adorable.


Since money is extremely tight around here we're always looking for fun activities that either cost very little or are free. We aren't ones to sit around at home on the weekends. How lucky are we to live about fifteen minutes away from the National Museum of the United States Air Force?? Not only were there plenty of Wallies to be seen, but it was free to get in.


The girls loved seeing all of the planes and I am so glad that we took them. It ran into nap time so Cadence decided she had had enough before we got through the entire museum but we were OK with leaving. The place was packed!

I'm done Mom. Shoes are off, tummy is empty...let's get this show on the road.
We finished our journey off at Bob Evans where I got my favorite chicken salad sandwich and then we spent a couple of hours at my dad and Donna's to visit for awhile. The girls love seeing their papaw and NeNe and this visit they also got to visit with Donna's granddaughter, Mia. Addie was calling her Mian all afternoon and it's all we heard on the drive home. Where's Mian?

No comments :

Post a Comment