Thursday, November 20, 2014

The Great Wolf Lodge

Last year we took a family vacation to Cedar Point and this year I decided to treat us all to a trip to The Great Wolf Lodge in Mason, Ohio.

We waited until October when most of the kids would be back in school and right after the lodge started their Halloween festivities.

I know it was a family resort, but I truly enjoyed myself as did the ladies. From the time we arrived on Thursday afternoon, we didn't leave until well after checkout on Sunday. It was nice being on vacation and not having to step foot outside of the lodge for anything.






We spent lots of time in the arcade, enjoyed story time each night, and the ladies went trick-or-treating in the lodge once or twice. This place is such a kid friendly environment that we stayed busy. The ladies attended dance parties, painted pumpkins, swam...a lot, and we probably ate our weight in pizza, ice-cream, and cookies.


We wore mamaw out during our four day stay.





I'm so impressed with the ladies and how comfortable they have become with the water. Swimming lessons are definitely on the horizon. Addison loved being in the big kid pools and was like a fish underwater.




We have another trip planned in December so that we can enjoy the lodge's Christmas festivities and I'm not sure who is more excited, me or the ladies.

No comments :

Post a Comment