Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ireland Rose

I think I mentioned in an earlier post that my sister Nikki was expecting her second baby. For nine months they refused to tell us the sex of the baby. I said from day one it was a little girl and from day one I was told that I would just have to wait and see. Well wouldn't you know, March 1st rolled around and Ireland Rose made her appearance. Score one for aunt Katie!! I was unable to attend her birth which really upset me, but they live a few hours away and we only have one vehicle. Of course Daniel needed it to get back and forth from work so my hands were tied. They finally came home about two weeks after her birth and I got to squeeze and love the crap out of the child. She is so cute and looks just like her older brother. Pictured below is all four of the grand kids on our dad's side of the family. Dylan is the oldest by four months, followed by Addie, Cadence and then little Ireland. Aren't they adorable? We are so blessed!

No comments :

Post a Comment