Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas 2013

I can't believe another Christmas has almost arrived. I say it every year but I am really excited to see the girls reactions on Christmas morning. Santa is bringing them lots of good stuff this year and I can't wait to see the wrapping paper go flying.

We were extremely late this year getting our family portraits done so we'll be sending out New Year's cards instead of Christmas cards. We went Saturday and had our pictures done and I thought I would share a few of my favorites with everyone. I must say, our family really cleans up well and my children are the most adorable ever!!


I am so blessed. Even though I've got a couple of more surgeries on the horizon, I'm still feeling half way decent. Now to just lose all of that weight I gained. 


I shared the picture of the two of us because I was rocking my make-up Saturday...lol. 

We love Portrait Innovations when they do their 54 portrait package specials. We paid less than $20 for our family pose but they got me hook, line, and sinker with the picture of the two girls that I just had to have. I paid an extra bit of money but I'm sure everyone will agree, it was money well spent for the picture shown above. I love these girls with every ounce of my being and I have spent many moments staring at this picture amazed that I created these two beauties. 

From my little family to yours, we're wishing you a Merry Christmas!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment