Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year

I would like to wish all of my readers a very Happy New Year!!

We're partying hard on our end...pizza for dinner, freshly popped popcorn and potato skins for a snack, and we're comfortably sitting here at home, Daniel and I in our jammies and the girls are sporting their diaper/Dora underwear and dancing around.

A lot of people I know are out drinking and having a good time but there is truly no other place I would rather be than sitting here in my living room with my three favorite people drinking my water.

If you are one to be out drinking, please be smart and don't drive.

2 comments :

  1. www.crobl005.wordpress.com

    Blog dedicated to replies to spiritlessons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That actually sounds like a nice place to be! Happy new Year

    ReplyDelete