Friday, May 18, 2012

Spring Fever

Prior to my surgery there is absolutely no way that I would have ever been able to take the girls outside by myself. You know in case I had to make a mad dash for the bathroom. Addison usually always puts up a fight when being forced to come in, I can handle carrying her in kicking and screaming but multiple that by two and there was no way I would have made it to the bathroom in time...lol. Even in the evenings if Daniel was outside to help with the girls, I often stayed inside because I was just so tired. Oh the joys of having Crohns disease.

Wednesday night instead of cleaning the kitchen after a dinner of taco salad, I went outside to watch the girls play while Daniel weeded and spruced up the flower beds. I'm still having trouble bending over so I supervised and made sure the weeds he was pulling weren't in fact flowers...haha. 

Outside playing Wednesday night. My little tree huggers!

Making herself comfy in the flower bed. Silly girl!
Sliding down like a big girl.

Anyway, now that I don't really have to worry about rushing to the bathroom I decided to take them out yesterday afternoon to play and get some vitamin D...all by myself I might add.

The weather was wonderful. Warm enough that we didn't need jackets, chilly enough that a light shirt and light pair of pants were needed, all with a lovely breeze in the air. It was perfect let's go outside and play weather.


Getty up horsey.


"So, where we headed Sissy?"

Doing her Great Poppy Tibbs walk. This is how Daniels grandfather used to walk. Both Cadence and Addie walk like this on occassion. The family gets a kick out of it.

Blowing bubbles.






I can't wait until this summer when we can get a pool up. Maybe for once in my life I'll have some sort of tan instead of this pasty white I've been sporting.

No comments :

Post a Comment