Sunday, November 8, 2009

Paint

Operation paint the nursery has begun. We picked a lovely shade of yellow to slap on the bare white walls and I must say it's turning out rather pretty. We have gone with a lovely shade of apricot mousse since we threw green out the window because our bedroom is green as well as Dylan's nursery so we wanted peanut's room to be different.

We have less than one week to get that room cleared out completely and ready to go because Saturday is the first baby shower. I am so excited I can't see straight. Hopefully we will have lots of pictures to share!

1 comment :

  1. Joe is HOPEFULLY painting the nursery today. We can't really set up anything until the room is painted, and I'm getting pretty anxious!

    Baby shower!! That's so exciting. I can't wait to see pictures. And where are all those belly shots you promised?!

    ReplyDelete